It’s my moment to claim the virtual stage and spread love in the world like jelly on peanut butter: Thick and with the sweetest flavor.
Sounds important. Should I suit up?
This is more of a “Let’s Stay in Your Jammies and Lay Back in Your Chair”- kind of event.
My creative playground has been nominated for Liebster Award 2017. Yay! I am very thankful to receive some recognition for the little place I have built here.
I would like to point out that Worldpalblog would not be what it is without the unconditional love I have received from my husband, who never stops inspiring me and spends the nights with me editing the articles. No article goes online without us making sure it is the best it could possibly be for your reading experience.
Also, thank you for stopping by on my blog. Especially to those who reached out with a warm “Hello”. I am thankful for every person who walks through my life and leaves a footprint behind. I hope you do, too.
“Liebster Award”? What is that? Is that my father? Or a pretzel?
Sounds like the kind of question my analysis professor would ask (Twisted mathematician humor). I can relieve you, the Liebster Award is not your father or any kind of baked good.
Let me put on my study glasses (cause there is no explaining without looking professional) and eliminate the confusion.
“The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that only exists on the Internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, etc.”
Tonight I will be sharing the stage with Angela
A special thanks to the rock star mother Angela! The creative mind behind Mom Saves Time, Money, Sanity (Because we all know momma needs some help from time to time) nominated my blog for the Liebster Award. Angela, your recognition compares to an early Christmas present. Thank you for making me smile and spreading the love.
If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, make sure you stop by! Love love love her writing style! Angela, you are simply hilarious! Keep up the amazing work!
What’s an event without a special guest?
Love Taza is my hot air balloon that could go to space, because she makes me happy
My happiest corner on the internet takes me all the way to Naomi in NYC, the blogger with the widest and brightest smile. Through Love Taza –Rockstar Diaries, a family and lifestyle blog, I am living my big city dreams. The mother of three adorable chipmunks spreads happiness and love all over the world with her blog.
With her work, she inspired me to start a blog myself. She never stops amazing me with her family loving, creativity and fashion. Strolling over her blog feels like going through someone’s diary: Criminal, yet touching through the rawness and personalness of the writing. Love her! Meeting her would be the Big Apple in a world of cherries.
Let the spotlight shine on me
Angela’s inclusive interview with me. Here is what she wanted to know.
- What food do you crave most often?
Chocolate, the food that sweetens my life.
“Good afternoon, Ma’am. Can we interest you in some chocolate?” – “Chocolate? Did you say chocolate?” One is never too old for Spongebob.
- What is your version of “There are two types of people in this world…”
There are people who hold the key of their happiness and there are people who are still on their journey; much like cows that should be grazing on a spot of green grass rather than running over a horse track.
- What quote do you try to live by?
When I was six years old, my grandma wrote into my booklet:
,,Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut. Das Wesentliche ist fuer die Augen unsichtbar.” –Der kleine Prinz
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.” – The Little Prince
Thank you, grandma.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Home is where the heart is. What joy would the neatest place bring if my love weren’t by my side?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
An author. Always. I created my own fantasy world on paper for years dreaming ro(w)lling like J.K.. (As if anyone ever could!) I would spend my winters behind big curtains in front of the computer and the summers in a garden chair with a laptop while my hands flew over the keyboard.
Is it a coincidence I am still in love with the written word? Probably not.
To spread the love, here are my nominees
My questions for you
- What is your everyday super-power?
- What is a perfect day to you?
- What is the biggest thing on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you woke up as a Marvel hero tomorrow, what would your super-power be?
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog – they deserve recognition!
- Display the award on your blog – either by using a widget or posting the award image in your post!
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself – this is optional
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers that you feel deserve the award.
- List these rules in your blog post
- Inform the people/blogs that they have been nominated for the award and ask if they want to participate. If so send them a link to your Liebster Award blog post so they can be informed about it.
- Post a comment in the award post so your blog and post can be viewed.
Thank you again for stumbling upon my blog and taking the time to read through this post. You rock!
Have a great day everybody!