3 Day Quote Challenge
Today, I want to thank the people who make my world beautiful: my best friends.
To others, they might just be anybody. But to me, they are everything.
(Check out the rules and nominees for the 3 Day Quote Challenge at the end of the article!)
A Bouquet Of Flowers For You
This is the last day of the “3 Day Quote Challenge“. Thank you, The Fourth Dimension of Life, for the nomination. Without you, these three articles wouldn’t even exist! This truly humbles me. Thank you!
I can honestly recommend to go and check out the blog as it holds so much positive energy and inspiration.
I am especially thrilled to write this article, because my friendships are priceless and hold a big place in my heart. In fact, I am so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people and I should probably tell them more often how much they mean to me.
I don’t have a best friend. Instead, I have a handful of friends who are my second family. I have no doubt in mind that if we met now, we become friends again.
My Favorite Quote On Friendship
“Friendship multiplies the good in life and divides the evil.“ –Baltasar Gracian
Why I love this quote
This describes my best friendships in one sentence. It outlines exactly what makes frienships so precious on our journey through life. All my favorite memories have a best friend in them. No matter what happens, they always turn it into something better. They are my lucky charm and the therapy I can afford all in one. Therefore, if I had to choose whether to invest into friends or things, it would always be friends. No doubt in my mind. I love them to the moon and back and could not ask for a better bunch of people to share my life with.
I truly wish that everyone is as lucky as I am when it comes to friendship and has an image of their favorite person popping into their head right now.
To finish of the “3 Day Quote Challenge“, I put together a whole fireworks show of quotes and packed it into a list of “10 Ultimate Friendship Goals“. Enjoy!
10 Ultimate Friendship Goals
- A best friend accepts you for who you are.
- A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! – Doug Larson
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. –Henry Ford
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Kahlil Gibran
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. –Walter Winchell
- True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance. – Henry David Thoreau
- A friend forgives.
- A true friend is the person you immediately want to share your good and bad news with.
- Friendship knows no distance.
- A true friend is the same kind of crazy.
Share The Love
This is it, friends!
I am sure you thought of someone while reading this article.
I want to encourage you to call your friend up today and tell them how much they mean to you. Maybe even make plans with them. Or write an email to a person you have gotten out of touch with. Trust me, you will make someone‘s day.
Engage in the Conversation
What are ultimate friendship goals to you?
How do you invest in your friendships? (This one, I honestly, really want to know!)
What’s so special about your friendships?
Let me know in the comments below!
3 Day Quote Challenge – The Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote for three consecutive days.
- Nominate three other bloggers each day
My 3 Nominees
I hope you enjoy this challenge! I am really excited to see what you will come up with!