I just can’t believe how much love and support this community has to give.
Today, we reached 500 likes on Worldpalblog. Wohooo! Guys, you are amazing! Every single one of you.
Thank you for making the “poopy” beginning phase of blogging everything but poopy. In fact, you have made it such a rewarding experience. You bring so much value and inspiration to this happy place on the internet. So every single time I turn on my laptop to stop by, I can’t help but smile.
At this point, I want to shine the spotlight on three fellow creative minds who always seem to leave a like behind basically every time they visit. Thank you Kelseywritess, Expat Panda, Reflections and Life Lessons, National Parks USA and Crushed Caramel. You guys are amazing!
Please check out their sites. They are as incredible as their wonderful authors!
And in case you missed it, here is what everybody else has been loving on Worldpalblog. Please stop by and check out the articles that have blown their minds! Enjoy!
Top 5 Articles
- Prague Never Let’s You Go
- Festival of Lights (In a few weeks, Berlin celebrates the Festival of Lights again. So if you are in the area in September, this article is a MUST for you!)
- The Art of Being a Hometown Traveler
- The Best Quote on Self-Love
- 7 Places to Visit in Potsdam
Which one is your favorite article? And what do you want to see more of?
Let me know in the comments below.